Opening Hours and Information
Our box office is open
9am - 8pm Monday - Friday
9am - 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday*
* 8pm on performance evenings
0141 577 4956
or email us
We may photograph some events. If you do not wish you or your child to be photographed, please let theatre staff know.
You can book online
Click the book online button in the event description or click here. Online ticketing is handled by Spektrix. Tickets bought online can be held at reception for collection or posted out for an additional 50p charge.
On selected performances we offer a range of concession prices for families, senior citizens, disabled customers (and their carers), full time students and those dependent on benefit. Please ask about eligibility and details when booking. You may be asked to provide proof of eligibility on purchase or pick up.
Babies under six months may be admitted free to selected family theatre performances only but will still require a valid ticket. This is solely at the discretion of management and on a first come first served basis. Where a show has been created especially for an early years audience, all tickets will incur a charge.
A family ticket can be purchased for selected performances. This ticket is valid for four people, at least one of which must be an adult. When buying online, choose four standard tickets and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
Bring a group of 10 people to see a performance and one person can go free. This offer excludes 'Local Theatre' events, though companies may operate their own schemes. Discounts may also be available for school bookings. Please call 0141 577 3710 or email Alana Friell
Conditions of Sale for Performance Tickets
1. Every person regardless of age, must have a valid ticket to enter the theatre auditorium
2. Children younger than 8 years old must be accompanied by an appropriate number of responsible persons at least 16 years of age
3. East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure Trust (ERCL) reserves the right to alter or amend the programme as a result of unforeseen circumstances
4. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded except in the event of the outright cancellation of a performance
5. In the event of the outright cancellation of a performance, ERCL's liability will be limited to refunding the face value of the tickets purchased
6. Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable interval in the performance at the discretion of ERCL and may be refused admission
7. ERCL reserves the right to refuse admission
8. No person may record sound or images within the theatre without the permission of ERCL
A WiFi hotspot is provided.
Eastwood Park Theatre offers a range of options for private events, conferences, meeting or parties. Further details can be found on our Venue Hire page.
Comments and suggestions
Please write to: Eastwood Park Theatre, Eastwood Park, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, G46 6UG
Join Our Mailing List
Latest News from Twitter