How is the Service performing?
Performance Information and Customer Feedback
We use a range of performance indicators to assess how we are doing, to measure attendance and to monitor the uptake of arts activities. We welcome customer feedback and use this to help us improve the services we provide. A number of service improvements have taken place as a result of suggestions from our customers.
The temperature in the auditorium can at times be too low
We have installed a new computerised heating control system to ensure an optimum temperature all year round
You requested an more accessible theatre website
Our new, easy-to-use Eastwood Park Theatre website was launched in November 14. It features links to our Twitter & Facebook pages to keep you up to date with all our latest news and customer comments
You asked for more free events for children at the weekends.
We had our 40th Birthday and the Queens Baton Relay celebration weekends involving a programme of free events for children and families. We also had free taster sessions for all at the opening of Barrhead Foundry
You asked us to improve our phone system when calling to book theatre tickets and classes.
We have introduced a new, easier to use phone system that includes a dedicated bookings phone operative during peak hours
How you can Help us Improve your Arts Service
- Speak to staff If you would like to offer feedback on the service please speak to any member of the Arts Service, venue staff, reception staff or a steward.
- Do it online You can make a suggestion, compliment or complaint online
- Telephone us: 0141 577 3500
- Write to us:
East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure
St. John's Campus,
18 Commercial Road,
ERCL has a two stage complaints process:
Stage 1 - is called Frontline Resolution
- We aim to resolve your complaint and respond to you within 5 working days or sooner if possible.
- Where your complaint cannot be resolved within 5 working days, it will be transferred over to the Investigation stage.
Stage 2 - is called Investigation Stage
When using stage 2 we will:
- Give you a full response to the complaint as soon as possible and no longer than 20 working days.
- Acknowledgement receipt of your complaint within 3 working days.
- If required we will discuss your complaint with you to understand why you remain dissatisfied and what outcome you are looking for.
- If our investigation will take longer than 20 working days, we will tell you and keep you updated on progress.
After we have fully investigated, if you are still dissatisfied with our decision or the way we dealt with your complaint, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) to consider the matter. Their address is:
Or you can phone them on 0800 377 7330 or visit www.spso.org.uk. The SPSO will not normally investigate if you have known about the problem for more than 12 months before complaining.
The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
4 Melville Street
Edinburgh EH3 7NS
(Note: this should be done within 12 months of the problem arising)
Join Our Mailing List
Latest News from Twitter